We are very pleased to be able to announce funding for 9 projects in our latest funding round. This is our fourth round and largest to date awarding over $7000 in project funding. The successful projects are:
- West Coast Riders Club
- Auckland Mountain Bike Club for the Arch Hill trails
- Auckland Mountain Bike Club for the Hunua trails
- Ngaio Crofton Downs Residents’ Association for the Silversky trail
- Belmont Area Mountain Bike Association for the “Danzig Area” rebuild
- Wellington Mountain Bike Club for the South Coast Kids Track
- Castle Hill Community Association for Craigieburn Trails
- Southland Mountain Bike Club for Hokonui
- Southland Mountain Bike Club for Bluff
We also have another in the works pending some organisational details getting sorted out.
Congrats to all the projects, they are all doing great work for the rest of us to enjoy!
Thanks to all our sponsors and all of you who has bought something from the Trail Fund NZ store or made a donation. To date we have been able to approve every application that meets our application criteria and that is because of the financial support we have received to date. That means if you need funding, check that you meet our criteria and apply as you will probably get it…
So a big thank you everyone who makes it possible including our hard working advisory board led by Pete Mora who have to pour over these making sure we are giving out money to worthy projects.