Want a free entry to one of the Giant 2W Enduros in Rotorua? Trail Fund NZ and CamelBak have got you covered!
Deadline: September 14 at 6pm (so get your photos in!)
To bring a bit of sunshine to your winter riding Trail Fund is running a photo comp to show that we don’t let the harsh elements prevent us from getting out there. It’s pretty simple, you need to tag your photo #nztrails, then share it on our Facebook page or tag us on Instagram and you can win a free entry to one of the three Giant 2W Enduro events or choose from one of two awesome CamelBak bags.
Whether you’re an accomplished racer, a podium wannabe or the tail end Charlie’s riding buddy, the Giant 2W Enduro in Rotorua is for you. It’s an all-day fun event with timed downhills, cruisy uphills, amazing trails and even better company. Justin Leov (Kiwi EWS rider, Trek factory Racing) said “of all the New Zealand events I’ve done, this is the best. Well organised, great trails. I’ll definitely be back”. Sounds pretty good to us!
One small twist! Your photo must be an action shot of someone proudly sporting some Trail Fund gear (t-shirt, sticker, CamelBak bottle…). We’ll let you decide what type of “action” that is but it might include trail building, riding, running or whatever. Make it interesting, think about composition, have some fun with it and get creative!
If you don’t have any yet, there’s still time to get some (remember that all proceeds go to support trail building, maintenance and advocacy!) – buy some online here.
Our panel of “expert” judges will pick the top 5 winners who will each get one of the prizes, with the top photo getting to pick from 5 prizes, the second place get chooses from the remaining four and so on. The judges will also pick the next 5 who receive a CamelBak/Trail Fund NZ Podium drink bottle in the post.
A big thanks to CamelBak for donating their sponsor entries and the other prizes!
* Photos must show a person (or two or three) riding, running, walking, digging or whatever other action oriented thing and must be wearing or displaying Trail Fund merchandise (riding tops, performance tops, t-shirts, hoodies, CamelBak/Trail Fund NZ bottles, stickers…)
* It needs to be your photo (that is, you took the photo and have the rights to it!) but you can enter multiple times.
* Photos need to be of #nztrails (well duh!)
* Any photo including enduro fanny packs or bib shorts (if visible) will be instantly disqualified.
* Drop bars, lycra, bikes with less than 5 inches of travel and non-dropper seat posts are allowed.
* Entries close at September 14 at 6pm.
* First placed photo gets to choose which Giant 2W Event or CamelBak bag they want as their prize, second gets second choice etc. down 5 who gets what is left. The next 5 entries will get a CamelBak/Trail Fund NZ Podium drink bottle in the post – so the top 10 entries all get a prize. Sweet.
* The judges’ decision is final and Trail Fund NZ reserves the right to change the rules during the competition if required but we will let everyone know if we do!