New design is stock and shipping! We designed these new socks so that mountain bike trail users can support trails all around NZ and look cool at the same time. Need to hear more before you decide? Here are some great reasons to order the new Trail Fund socks:
1. 100% of the profit goes to supporting NZ mountain bike trails - wear them with pride.
2. Proven technical design made with 70% merino wool and made in NZ. They are soft, durable, stylish and less stinky.
3. These socks are more of a winter weight and still provide the same padding for your heel and ball of the foot.
4. Reflective yarn front and rear woven into the sock (the TF spade and the words 'Trail Fund') to help you be seen and safe when you're out for an early or late ride.
5. Medium and Large sizing has been increased due to feedback. The Small is the same as previously but with the sock being thinner they will stretch further.
Once again this is a limited run of socks, grab yours now so you don't miss out.
A big thank you once again to Adam Errington of Cluster Creative for sorting out the design of another great product.
Note: Sizing of this product is based on men's shoe sizes and not women's so take that into account when figuring out which size to order!
Order some now and support volunteer trail builders around NZ!