In conjunction with our friends at the NZ Enduro, and long time Trail Fund supporters, Sven and Anka Martin, we have a series of raffles to run with swag donated by their fabulous sponsors.
For this Raffle, the prize is as pictured and includes:
- Yakima Truck Pad, Socks and Camping Mug
- Crankbrothers Mallet Pedals
- SDG Grips and Saddle
- Camelbak Mule Backpack
- NZ Enduro Marsh Guard
- Clothing from Santa Cruz, Juliana
- Mons Royale Socks
Please note that all prizes are as supplied. We are unable to swap sizes for the clothing items (hey at the worst it is a pretty cheap way to accumulate some Secret Santa pressies for your riding buddies).
How will it work:
Buy and pay for your ticket via the Trail Fund Website.
We will post you a unique raffle ticket as record of your purchase.
The draw will be held live on Facebook for each raffle. We will use the stubs from the raffle book and announce the ticket number and then match that with the winner.
The important bits:
- This is the first in a series of 4 raffles. Once one raffle is complete and drawn, we will post the next.
- The retail value of this prize does not exceed $5000
- There are 200 tickets total. Each ticket costs $15.
- This raffle is closed to members of the Trail Fund committee and advisory group and their immediate family
- The raffle is open to NZ residents and prizes will be delivered to a NZ address only.
- The raffle will close for entries 9pm, 20th of August 2017.
- The raffle will be drawn by a Police Officer who is wholly independent of Trail Fund NZ.
- The winner will be notified via email, and the winner's name will be posted on the Trail Fund NZ website, Facebook page and Instagram account.
What will the money be used for?
The proceeds from the raffle will be split equally.
- Half of the proceeds will go towards maintenance and enhancement of tracks in the Nelson / Marlborough region either currently used, or may potentially be used by the NZ Enduro race. This money will be distributed directly to the local mountain bike club and nominated for these tracks.
- The other half of the proceeds will be used for a special NZ Enduro Funding round that will be open to any and all volunteer led trail building projects anywhere in New Zealand (subject to the normal Trail Fund NZ Funding Application Process and Conditions).