We are very excited to be partnering again with Licence to Ride for the summer 2015 / 2016 edition. This is the third year that Stu and the Chill Studio team behind the Licence to Ride project have been a Trail Fund NZ sponsor and to date they have raised approximately $5000 to support volunteer-trail […]
We are very excited to be partnering again with Licence to Ride for the summer ...
NZ riders investing in their own trails (and gear) results in $6,000 funding round GET ...
We here at Trail Fund NZ are big fans of the always entertaining and very ...
NZ riders investing in their own trails (and gear) results in $6,000 funding round GET YOUR APPLICATION IN NOW! In a bid to support trails and sport a great riding top designed by our own committee member Adam Errington, more than 150 people bought our latest Trail Fund riding jersey. Less than two months later, […]
We here at Trail Fund NZ are big fans of the always entertaining and very talented Mr Claudio Calouri. Many of us “know” Claudio as the daring trail pre-view guy from World Cup DH events but Claudio is a man of many talents including being the owner of trail design and build specialists Velosolutions. He’s also now the […]
- Great to see the @TheOldGhostRoad opened officially - get there and check it out this summer! https://t.co/Crlf6wn0R5 #nztrails #OGR 2 months ago
- RT @WynMasters: Someone please help reece_potter find his marbles it seems they are well and truly lost!! Heal up… https://t.co/hhJPij6nRw 2 months ago retweeted via WynMasters
- inspirational thought of the day via @SciencePorn 2 months ago
- RT @SciencePorn: You're a ghost driving a meat coated skeleton made from stardust, what do you have to be scared of? 2 months ago retweeted via SciencePorn
- You can order the new season "Licence to Ride” from our online store. Great to have their support for a 3rd year! https://t.co/qdEkcMdG8J 2 months ago