Tussock, thyme, towering barren hills and an arid climate set Alexandra apart from most of New Zealand, but there’s more than landscape in this Central Otago town. Founded in the 1860s by gold seekers who delved into the rock to find their fortune, the Mountain Bikers of Alexandra are crafting their own treasure – […]
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive over $65,000 for volunteer-led work Trail Fund NZ is ...
Support for new Grade 5 technical trail in Rotorua to be used in 2015 Enduro ...
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive almost $100,000 for volunteer-led work! Trail Fund NZ is ...
Get your application in now – we have FIVE grants of up to $750 available. In this round we are going back to basics! You can’t claim for labour costs, but can claim for materials, tools, plants and transport/costs for volunteers. Full details in the guidelines. Trail Fund NZ must receive funding applications by 5pm […]
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive over $65,000 for volunteer-led work Trail Fund NZ is pleased to announce that six clubs from around the country will receive over $65,000 in total to support volunteer-led work in New Zealand’s backcountry. From Northland to the West Coast and Central Otago, clubs and trusts were excited to find […]
- Great race report: @JamesPrettyNZ aka the Dirty Nomad takes you right into the mid-pack mayhem at EWS Rotorua http://t.co/lPiLdOUOKb 2 weeks ago
- RT @pinkbike: #PhotoOfTheDay Shawn Neer in Green River, Utah - @YetiCycles http://t.co/GdKyMekMWS #POD http://t.co/PMiKABPrz1 1 month ago retweeted via pinkbike
- Trail Fund bottle + sweet carbon rear for the SB 66 + bling trails on Mt Vic #wellington @benrwilde @BlackSeal_NZ http://t.co/ovBQJGxc2I 1 month ago
- Want to support MTB trails in NZ? Support the folks that support @TrailFundNZ http://t.co/IcgZ9EUgNo @YetiCycles @BlackSeal_NZ @YetiNZtribe 1 month ago
- Look for the @TrailFundNZ team at @Crankworx Rotorua - we will be lurking on the Dept of Conservation stand and with our @CamelBak friends 1 month ago