Do you live in Christchurch and love craft beer and trails? Support Trail Fund NZ and the trails you love to ride by coming along to this ‘tap takeover’. Hosted by 8 Wired Brewing Co., this win-win combo takes place on Waitangi Day from 6pm at Pomeroy’s.
Support for new Grade 5 technical trail in Rotorua to be used in 2015 Enduro ...
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive almost $100,000 for volunteer-led work! Trail Fund NZ is ...
The Castle Hill Community Association has been awarded up to $2000 by Trail Fund NZ ...
Support for new Grade 5 technical trail in Rotorua to be used in 2015 Enduro World Series event Once again, Trail Fund distributed more than anticipated to keen mountain bike clubs around the country, who were thrilled to receive funding to help them further their goals. “We had planned to only distribute one grant […]
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive almost $100,000 for volunteer-led work! Trail Fund NZ is pleased to announce that 11 clubs from around the country will receive almost $100,000 in total to support volunteer-led work in New Zealand’s backcountry. From Thames to Southland, clubs and trusts were excited to find out they had received funding […]
- RT @AUSLEISURE: Award winning children’s bike trail inspires an early love of cycling @WgtnCC @_NZRA @TrailFundNZ http://t.co/ZdTqNtfzej 1 month ago retweeted via AUSLEISURE
- Great wee session this morning at the Paeroa BMX track. Tough going on a mountain bike, even one with… http://t.co/JyAfNuPVlh 2 months ago
- Its going to be a great day in the Capital, I can feel it! Out for a blast at some of the… http://t.co/zGLfxZ6ug7 2 months ago
- RT @RotoruaBikeFest: On a wet and cool Wednesday it's good to be reminded of warm Summer days...Festival days... Thanks to the... http://t.… 2 months ago retweeted via RotoruaBikeFest
- RT @Crankworx: "B.C. is just an endless opportunity for outdoor activity" @stevesmithDH talks shop on @TELUS OptikTV (http://t.co/pnWkuSB0… 2 months ago retweeted via Crankworx