Get your application in now – we have FIVE grants of up to $750 available. In this round we are going back to basics! You can’t claim for labour costs, but can claim for materials, tools, plants and transport/costs for volunteers. Full details in the guidelines. Trail Fund NZ must receive funding applications by 5pm […]
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive over $65,000 for volunteer-led work Trail Fund NZ is ...
Support for new Grade 5 technical trail in Rotorua to be used in 2015 Enduro ...
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive almost $100,000 for volunteer-led work! Trail Fund NZ is ...
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive over $65,000 for volunteer-led work Trail Fund NZ is pleased to announce that six clubs from around the country will receive over $65,000 in total to support volunteer-led work in New Zealand’s backcountry. From Northland to the West Coast and Central Otago, clubs and trusts were excited to find […]
Do you live in Christchurch and love craft beer and trails? Support Trail Fund NZ and the trails you love to ride by coming along to this ‘tap takeover’. Hosted by 8 Wired Brewing Co., this win-win combo takes place on Waitangi Day from 6pm at Pomeroy’s.
- RT @pinkbike: #PhotoOfTheDay Shawn Neer in Green River, Utah - @YetiCycles http://t.co/GdKyMekMWS #POD http://t.co/PMiKABPrz1 2 weeks ago retweeted via pinkbike
- Trail Fund bottle + sweet carbon rear for the SB 66 + bling trails on Mt Vic #wellington @benrwilde @BlackSeal_NZ http://t.co/ovBQJGxc2I 3 weeks ago
- Want to support MTB trails in NZ? Support the folks that support @TrailFundNZ http://t.co/IcgZ9EUgNo @YetiCycles @BlackSeal_NZ @YetiNZtribe 3 weeks ago
- Look for the @TrailFundNZ team at @Crankworx Rotorua - we will be lurking on the Dept of Conservation stand and with our @CamelBak friends 3 weeks ago
- This is awesome to see - great news @ridehousemartin ! http://t.co/47g3259dTW 3 weeks ago