Our AGM is coming up on the weekend of 13-14th September in Wellington. Please let us know if you plan to attend, click here to RSVP via Facebook. Stay tuned for details of daytime activities. We are thinking about a guided ride/shuttles and some trail work/talks. The AGM will take place on the Saturday evening at Floyd’s […]
As we all know, Canterbury has had a tough time of it in recent years. ...
Trail Fund NZ is very pleased to announce that as part of the NZ Outdoor ...
Want a free entry to one of the Giant 2W Enduros in Rotorua? Trail Fund ...
As we all know, Canterbury has had a tough time of it in recent years. Quake damage has affected not only peoples’ homes and businesses, but also their trails. We don’t normally operate on a regional basis, Trail Fund’s philosophy generally being that if you want to donate locally, you should do so to your […]
Trail Fund NZ is very pleased to announce that as part of the NZ Outdoor Recreation Consortium it has secured $150,000 in annual funding for the next three years to support volunteer-led trail work on Department of Conservation (DoC) managed land around New Zealand. This is a historic change for mountain biking and the wider […]
- Great to be able to announce this new funding for volunteer-led trails on DoC land here in NZ http://t.co/BnaY9j4PmU 4 weeks ago
- Trail Fund NZ Winter Photo Comp is on. Win 1 of 3 free passes to Giant 2W Gravity Enduro and other swag http://t.co/vgmsGurdPB #nztrails 1 month ago
- Yeti launched it's new SBc5 last week with a media storm, details here on http://t.co/DS6g88fvTP via @YetiNZtribe #1percentfortrails 1 month ago
- #journeyv5 launches next week via Pozible for pre-orders. Print to order only so don't miss out. Get back issues here http://t.co/DPMj6rKBSC 1 month ago
- Some great tips from @leelikesbikes on how to ride your bike better - well worth a read http://t.co/T93cSOzalG 1 month ago