It’s summer (finally!) and everyone seems to be out enjoying the trails around New Zealand. So for the month of February we thought it would be fun to run a bit of a photo comp to show off the best trails in New Zealand. All you need to do is tag your Instagram or Twitter riding […]
“Build it, and they will come.” While this statement is used for infrastructure and plans ...
This month’s Cactus Trail Hero is of course as previously announced Simon Bannister from Nelson. ...
We have some very exciting news with a new partner coming on board to support ...
“Build it, and they will come.” While this statement is used for infrastructure and plans of all shapes and sizes, Manawatu Mountain Bike Club (MMBC) is confident it will hold particularly true for the trail they plan to build at Arapuke Park – with a little help from Trail Fund NZ. “At the moment, we […]
This month’s Cactus Trail Hero is of course as previously announced Simon Bannister from Nelson. A lot of you haven’t had the pleasure of meeting Simon yet or riding his trails so we thought you’d like to hear a little more about why Simon was nominated and why it’s been such a popular decision. First […]
- @Hammer2123 the photo comp ones? 22 hours ago
- New stepdown to step up ending on Portal, Wellington. Great work guys! http://t.co/YljWc0krc7 24 hours ago
- @nomadsmtb when are you going to come ride some #nztrails? Next off season perhaps? 6 days ago
- RT @nomadsmtb: Check out the latest SPOKE magazine and 'Get In The Van'!!! An inside look at the infamous 'Thunder Pig' and The... http://… 6 days ago retweeted via nomadsmtb
- Don't forget today is the last day of our February photo comp. Post photos of you on NZ trails with #nztrails to FB, Instagram or Twitter 1 week ago