Everyone had a great time shuttling some of Wellington’s best tracks, learning about trail building techniques and visiting some of the city’s newest trails. The day closed with Trail Fund NZ’s AGM at Floyd’s in Island Bay. As a national organisation, we will be posting all our AGM reports here, so everyone will know what […]
The Castle Hill Community Association has been awarded up to $2000 by Trail Fund NZ ...
As we all know, Canterbury has had a tough time of it in recent years. ...
Trail Fund NZ is very pleased to announce that as part of the NZ Outdoor ...
The Castle Hill Community Association has been awarded up to $2000 by Trail Fund NZ across three funding rounds to date in 2013 and 2014. The team has a track record of success and many plans for the future! On any journey, the first step you take is always the most important and often the […]
As we all know, Canterbury has had a tough time of it in recent years. Quake damage has affected not only peoples’ homes and businesses, but also their trails. We don’t normally operate on a regional basis, Trail Fund’s philosophy generally being that if you want to donate locally, you should do so to your […]
- Lunch time rides on! Cheeky Transient in Serendipity on a glorious Wellington day. Yew! http://t.co/54ZjwWiEpO 7 days ago
- I went past the Mt Albert 4X track in Welly last night on the way home from work. Looks like it's… http://t.co/itRYEnXXQX 2 weeks ago
- A shout out to all our followers and supporters who are dads! Hopefully you got out for a father's day… http://t.co/YqRlJEuiuz 2 weeks ago
- Great to be able to announce this new funding for volunteer-led trails on DoC land here in NZ http://t.co/BnaY9j4PmU 2 months ago
- Trail Fund NZ Winter Photo Comp is on. Win 1 of 3 free passes to Giant 2W Gravity Enduro and other swag http://t.co/vgmsGurdPB #nztrails 2 months ago