Trails Conference Our conference this year is on the theme of Partnerships. It will be a fairly informal event and we will be keeping the sitting down and listening to a minimum. Lots of opportunities for the weekend for riding bikes, drinking beers, and informal debate. Your registration includes breakfast and lunch on Saturday, and […]
With some of the $1.2m left in from DOC Community Fund to contribute to ...
Wanaka-based natural skin balm business joins Trail Fund NZ’s ‘1% for Trails’ programme Just as ...
Yet again, Trail Fund NZ distributed more than anticipated to keen mountain bike clubs around ...
With some of the $1.2m left in from DOC Community Fund to contribute to track, trail and hut maintenance, the Outdoor Recreation Consortium is looking for applications from your club or group now! Trail Fund NZ is currently accepting applications for up to $5,000 so apply now! The three organisations that make up the […]
Wanaka-based natural skin balm business joins Trail Fund NZ’s ‘1% for Trails’ programme Just as one size does not fit all, neither does one trail – that’s what’s prompted Sweet Cheeks NZ owner/founder Jennie Taylor to give back to trails of all dimensions by becoming a ‘1% for Trails’ partner. “As a marathon runner married […]
- RT @wildsidenz: $7.5k distributed to #MTB clubs through @TrailFundNZ: https://t.co/Dp3ttBKGgM https://t.co/lsM6GHZh9A 3 months ago retweeted via wildsidenz
- It's time to #makeendurogreatagain at the Donald Trump Freedom Enduro May 1st at Makara Peak https://t.co/5LDpwKMu33 5 months ago
- RT @benkepes: Nice to see @benrwilde get a mention in the local rag. Great work TrailFund https://t.co/qSauKQwgFt 7 months ago retweeted via benkepes
- Great to see the @TheOldGhostRoad opened officially - get there and check it out this summer! https://t.co/Crlf6wn0R5 #nztrails #OGR 9 months ago
- RT @WynMasters: Someone please help reece_potter find his marbles it seems they are well and truly lost!! Heal up… https://t.co/hhJPij6nRw 9 months ago retweeted via WynMasters