In addition to our efforts to raise $$ directly we are very keen to raise awareness of other funding sources that are out there and to see more mountain biking projects take advantage of them. One such example is the Transpower CommunityCare fund, a substantial potential source of funding for community projects that in a […]
In addition to our efforts to raise $$ directly we are very keen to raise ...
We have limited stock from our first run of the new Trail Fund riding shirts ...
The 2013 / 2014 Trail Fund NZ Riding Shirts are available to order now and we’ll be ...
We have limited stock from our first run of the new Trail Fund riding shirts that are available for order. We probably won’t do another run until mid-summer so if you are keen to grab one of these then jump in now. As with all the ‘product’ we sell the money ($40 per riding shirt in […]
We are pleased to announce three new members for the Advisory Board. They will be joining Gaz Sullivan and Zane Smith to form the panel who make decisions on which projects are funded. These three new members mean a better geographical spread and an expanded range of experience to draw on. Introducing the three new […]
- Looking for a stocking stuffer for the cyclist in your life? All proceeds go to building and maintaining #nztrails http://t.co/QJ3cEGkGQe 7 hours ago
- RT @BrettRheeder: #notbad photo epic from Sterling Lorence on @pinkbike. These photos pretty much sum up the trip! @anthillfilms http://t… 1 day ago retweeted via BrettRheeder
- Hope the weather is conducive to riding wherever you are, and if its not, ride anyway! #afterworkrides #rideordie 2 days ago
- RT @CQQKIE01: New 'scarface' Mountain Bike Trail to open in Thames | http://t.co/7avPHq86yo http://t.co/pUi1UqL4gh via @voxynz 3 days ago retweeted via CQQKIE01
- RT @bikeotago: I posted 191 photos on Facebook in the album "3 Peaks Mt Cargill Photos C/O Maria Anderson" http://t.co/neJalRhiLu 3 days ago retweeted via bikeotago