Trail Fund’s Back to Basics round has fulfilled its aim – to help local clubs across the country with some of their basic trail building needs! “Five keen mountain biking clubs received funding for tools, signage and materials to help them further and improve track development in their regions,” says Trail Fund NZ chairperson Ben […]
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive over $65,000 for volunteer-led work Trail Fund NZ is ...
Support for new Grade 5 technical trail in Rotorua to be used in 2015 Enduro ...
Backcountry projects across New Zealand receive almost $100,000 for volunteer-led work! Trail Fund NZ is ...
Tussock, thyme, towering barren hills and an arid climate set Alexandra apart from most of New Zealand, but there’s more than landscape in this Central Otago town. Founded in the 1860s by gold seekers who delved into the rock to find their fortune, the Mountain Bikers of Alexandra are crafting their own treasure – […]
Get your application in now – we have FIVE grants of up to $750 available. In this round we are going back to basics! You can’t claim for labour costs, but can claim for materials, tools, plants and transport/costs for volunteers. Full details in the guidelines. Trail Fund NZ must receive funding applications by 5pm […]
- Great race report: @JamesPrettyNZ aka the Dirty Nomad takes you right into the mid-pack mayhem at EWS Rotorua http://t.co/lPiLdOUOKb 2 months ago
- RT @pinkbike: #PhotoOfTheDay Shawn Neer in Green River, Utah - @YetiCycles http://t.co/GdKyMekMWS #POD http://t.co/PMiKABPrz1 2 months ago retweeted via pinkbike
- Trail Fund bottle + sweet carbon rear for the SB 66 + bling trails on Mt Vic #wellington @benrwilde @BlackSeal_NZ http://t.co/ovBQJGxc2I 3 months ago
- Want to support MTB trails in NZ? Support the folks that support @TrailFundNZ http://t.co/IcgZ9EUgNo @YetiCycles @BlackSeal_NZ @YetiNZtribe 3 months ago
- Look for the @TrailFundNZ team at @Crankworx Rotorua - we will be lurking on the Dept of Conservation stand and with our @CamelBak friends 3 months ago